Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before proceeding. By placing an order on the Sunrosaflowers.com website or when ordering through our call centre and customer services team, you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
Sunrosa Flowers reserves the right to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received via the payment method used to place the order. All orders must be paid for in full before the order can be processed. Failure to pay by the specified cut-off time may result in the order being cancelled.
Customer and Recipient information
We will require valid contact information for you when you place your order so that we can communicate with you about your order. Please remember that we value your privacy and will never release, rent or sell your private information. For more information, please see our
It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide us with accurate recipient information on your order. We cannot be held responsible for a failed delivery if we do not receive the correct address and contact details for the recipient.
During the check-out process, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- Your email address – We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending you order confirmations and delivery confirmations. We may also need to contact you in the event that there is a challenge with your order. Please ensure that your email address is accurate.
- Your full name – We will use this information when communicating with you.
- Your telephone number (and mobile number where possible) – We use this information to contact you in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
- Recipient’s full name, address and contact numbers – We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address and contact numbers are accurate. Failure to provide us with a valid delivery address and the correct recipient details may result in the order not being delivered and an additional delivery fee being charged for re-delivery to the correct address.
Please check all spelling carefully as we may not be able to amend spelling errors (especially at busy times).
We only accept 100% payment and advance only before shipment but are willing upon request to split the payment into installments before we ship especially for wedding flowers and event flowers who book early for an order to be delivered later and want to start paying slowly. Unfortunately, installments after delivery or COD (Cash on Delivery) are not accepted.
Alterations – If you have already sent your order and realize that you need to change something (perhaps an address or a delivery date), please contact our customer service department [Link to Contact us page] as quickly as possible. Have all the relevant details to hand, including the order number, recipient name and address. If the order has not already been dispatched, we should be able to make any necessary changes.
Busy Periods – Most holidays are very active periods for the delivery of floral products (e.g. Valentine’s Day, etc) and because of the volume of gifts being delivered during these times, we ask that you place your order with us as soon as possible, and at least several days in advance of the delivery date, to help us plan ahead and ensure a successful delivery on the specified date.
Please note that we do not deliver flowers on Sundays or public holidays and our hampers/couriered products can only be delivered on weekdays (public holidays not included). We rely on third parties to deliver our products, so please let us know as soon as possible if an item has not been delivered and we will do our best to resolve the problem for you as quickly as possible.
substitutions may be made.
Although we do our best to ensure that this does not happen, sometimes flowers may arrive at their destination slightly damaged. If the recipient receives damaged flowers, please contact us within 24 hours of the delivery time so that we can arrange for one of the following:
- a replacement order on the next available delivery date, or
- a full refund
Refunds and Complaints
Sunrosa Flowers offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This applies to the products and services that we (or our fulfillment partners) have direct control over. The guarantee is not applicable to issues that are outside our control such as incorrect or incomplete addresses provided by the customer or flowers not cared for properly by the recipient. Please refer to our Flower care section for more details on how to care for fresh cut flowers.
All complaints must be logged with our customer service department within 24 hours of delivery and must include a picture of the unsatisfactory product to qualify for a refund. Due to the nature of perishable items used, all complaints must be valid and within reason. Sunrosa Flowers may question or challenge any complaints and will use professional discretion when dealing with complaints and issuing refunds. We reserve the right to withdraw the unsatisfactory items for review and before all refunds can be made.
- In the event of non-delivery of floral products on the selected delivery date that is due to the fault of our own, we will either refund you in full or redeliver your order on a suitable date.
- Should we attempt to deliver and the recipient is not there we will make one more attempt at delivery before charging an additional delivery fee.
- Where a specific delivery time is requested and the additional charge paid for in full, and in the event of late-delivery on our part or due to the fault of our company, we will either refund you the delivery charge paid on your order or offer compensation.
- In the event of damaged products being received, we will either refund you in full or redeliver a replacement for the damaged product(s).
- If we are unable to fulfill your order, we will refund you in full.
- If we send the wrong product, we will resend the correct product.
Please note that all compensation will be in the form of a full or partial refund against the original payment. We are unable to provide any other form of financial compensation under any circumstances.
Sunrosa Flowers may run promotions and offer certain products at discounted prices from time to time. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer only. Should you purchase a product in advance that is subsequently offered at a discounted rate over the delivery period of your purchase, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall ‘prevail’. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
As our special offers depend on the availability of products, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
We also reserve the right to offer different personalized special offers, vouchers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer or voucher to redeem the discount.
This user Agreement is governed by Kenya law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kenyan courts.
Modifications to this agreement and the service
Sunrosa flowers has the right, at its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement or the Service at any time. Changes in service will be posted on the Sunrosaflowers.com site, or sent via e-mail. Continued use of the service now or following posted notices of changes in this Agreement means that you have accepted and are bound by the changes.
If you wish to contact us by post, our contact address is: P.O Box 1711 – 00200, Nairobi, Kenya.
Return & Refund Policy
As flowers are perishable goods, all sales are non-refundable. However, we take great pride in the integrity and quality of our work at Sunrosa Flowers, and would like for you to enjoy our beautiful arrangements as much as we do. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the arrangement you have received, please contact us within 24 hours so we might have the opportunity to resolve the issue.
What if I am not satisfied?
Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you are not satisfied with Sunrosa Flowers’ service for any reason, feel free to contact us. We will either refund your money or redeliver a new product. The choice is yours. Refunds are returned to the payment method on your original purchase and typically take 24 to 72 hours. We are available to help you with any issue that may come up. Please give us a call at (+254) 7700 726 236 so we may personally help resolve any issue.